Please make sure that you fulfill the following requirements before placing an order.
- AXIS A8004-VE / A8105-E / A8207-VE Network Video Door Station with supported firmware
- AXIS A8105-E Network Video Door Station with supported firmware
You can disconnect the door station from the Internet after the installation process if you want to use it in a closed corporate network. We recommend to use the solution with an Internet connection!
- High speed Internet via (landline) DSL, Cable or Fiber without Proxy- or Socksserver, minimum 0,5mbit/s upstream bandwidth. Required to install and license the ACAP software module to the AXIS Network Video Door Station and to use the Cloud features. Afterwards a working Internet connection is required for:
- Push-notifications (iOS, Android)
- Software updates
- Secure remote-access via Internet (no Portforwardings or DynDNS in use)
- iOS (latest) iPhone 4S or newer, iPad 2 or newer
- Android (latest) Smartphone or tablet
- WiFi, 3G, 4G
- An App supports up to 5 AXIS Network Video Door Stations simultaneously
A license key is valid for one (1) compatible AXIS Network Video Station. Please go to https://www.indoorstation.com/activate to activate your Indoor Station software license. A license key will be bound to your individual AXIS Network Video Station. You can't upgrade a license for "1-3 Indoor Stations" to a license for "1-8 Indoor Stations" after you licensed the product.